We are pleased to announce the i2i: idea to implementation – build your own social enterprise workshop in association with PES University. This is targeted towards students and all social enterprise enthusiasts interested in exploring deeply enough to put-together a business plan and take it forward. Details as below:
A fully hands-on workshop to help social enterprise enthusiasts and budding social enterprises to ideate, design, develop, test and put together a business plan to realise the dream.
All participants get a chance to participate in EntirelySo! mySE2015 : Social Enterprise Business Plan contest – resulting in cash prizes and incubation opportunities.
– What is a social enterprise?
– How to identify and develop the idea for my Social Enterprise?
– How to design a social enterprise to make it remarkable?
– How to test the social enterprise business idea – from viability, fundability and sustainability points of view?
– How to find and build a team to develop the social enterprise?
– how to develop business case and business plan for the tested social enterprise business idea?
– how to develop value proposition and make the enterprise fundable?
– how to bootstrap a social enterprise? how to pitch?
– how to plan establishment, operations and growth of social enterprise?
– Fully hands on, individual & group activities; role-plays.
– Expert guidance and active learning methods.
– Intensive, result-oriented, 360deg approach
Successful participation also results in certification valid for internship in select social enterprises, career opportunities in social enterprises and mentorship opportunities.
Hosted in partnership with PES University
Limited Seats: Register only on DoAttend: http://
For any query, write to email@example.com with your details.